Urgent Eye Care
Dr. Zost is trained and licensed to medically treat eye infections and injuries, as well as remove foreign bodies from the eye. After hours, we are on call to service any of your urgent eye issues.
Common conditions that require an urgent care visit include (but are not limited to):
- Conjunctivitis (“pink eye”)
- Contact lens related problems
- Ocular allergies and dermatitis
- Chemical injuries to the eye
- Foreign bodies in the eye
- Eye pain
- New onset flashes or floaters in the vision
- New onset vision loss
A general rule of thumb:
- If your eyes don’t LOOK good, FEEL good, or SEE good…MAKE AN APPOINTMENT!